A Few Guidelines to be Observed
- Pupils must be in time to the School. Latecomers are liable to be punished to maintain discipline.
- The Pupils must bring their books according to their Time Table and parents/guardians should see that their children/wards devote sufficient time every day to study, revise their lessons and to do their homework.
- Regular attendance is insisted upon. A pupil who is absent for the class will not be admitted unless a leave note is produced from parent/guardian stating the reason for absence.
- Continuous absence without permission for more than a week will be deemed as withdrawal of the pupil and his/her name will be struck-off from the rolls.
- In case of long absence owing to illness, especially for test and examinations the parent/guardian should produce a Medical Certificate.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience to teachers, neglect of school work are sufficient reasons for temporary or permanent dismissal of a pupil.
- Pupils should keep their classrooms absolutely clean and tidy. Any damage done to the school property will be charged individually or collectively as the case may be.
- Pupils are expected to maintain silence in the class. They should obey their class leader, house leader and co-operate with them to maintain perfect discipline.
- Pupils should not attend the school wearing valuable jewels or ornaments. The school will not be responsible for the loss thereof.
- Parents should sign the progress report etc., of their children in token of having seen and noted the performance.
- Parents/Guardians are most welcome to the school to enquire and satisfy themselves with regard to the performance and progress of their children/wards. They should approach the Head of the Institution for any clarification.
- Visiting Hours: On all working days 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
“ Uniforms show that you are part of an organisation. Wearing it says we’re all in this together . Also, if you wear your uniform with pride , it means you are half way there to being respectful ’’
- Cream Shirt
- Green Trousers
- Green Tie with Stripes
- Green Socks with Cream Stripes
- Cream Blouse
- Green Checks
- Green striped Tie
- Cream Socks with Green Stripes